Friday, December 19, 2008

Farewell

My family and I will be departing in just a short 8 hours or so, for the icy tundra in Illinois... I will be spending all my time with family and friends from my hometown. I have lots to work on while I am away, 2.5 pairs of socks (2 are for me!) and a circle shrug that I have been wanting to make for a long long time. Finally a knit sweater. Plus the best thing about all of these projects, they have NO TIMELINE. No deadline to finish them, that means relaxing, enjoyable knitting... WOW! My Christmas celebrations will begin on Tuesday December 23 and will end on Saturday December 27, that is one packed week of events. Be careful to all of those that will be traveling to and from family events over the next couple of weeks. I wish a happy Christmas to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment