Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kool Aid

With inspiration from my friend Jeannie I decided to try my hand at Kool Aid dying. Don't those colors look divine? I am so excited that this worked out so well. The colors did not turn out quite as even as I expected, but I really like it that way. I am looking forward to dying some sock yarn in orange, that color was just beautiful!

Here is a picture of my finished socks. I am so proud of them!


Well, I have to go, Addie isn't feeling so well, and I have to figure out supper... And speaking of supper, check out this blog....

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are awesome! You go girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candi, those socks rock MY socks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those amazing Very First Socks - They Rock!

    Your Koolaid dye job turned out great.
    The only dyeing I've tried was when we had a couple kids stay with us several day. I had a couple skeins of white yarn and bought lots of Koolaid. The kids were quite intrigued.

    ReplyDelete