Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SlyDial

Ok, I have just learned of this thing called SlyDial.

Now, all I keep hearing about this is how it is the cowards way of contacting people. Personally I am sooo excited about it. I have been looking for something like this for soooo long. You see, my husband works at schools all day. He keeps his phone on all day long because thats how he and is coworkers have to contact each other thru out the day, which is necessary for his job.
There are times when I want to leave him a message, for instance, get supper before you come home, get diapers, get milk, or a simple I love you or Addie wants to say hi ; these are all just to help me out or to brighten his day. I love this new Technology. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. So, I'm a bad friend. I had forgotten that you had this blog. I'm so used to Myspace notifying when a blog is updated that I guess I got spoiled. I just caught myself up though. ;o) Good job on your knitting. :o)

    Is Addie walking now???? :o)

    Love ya-
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, what does SlyDial actually do? Dial direct to the voicemail box? Sounds Cool

    ReplyDelete